Due to internal progression, we have a rare and exciting opportunity for a motivated, dedicated professional to join the leading, luxury beauty Brand, Pevonia, committed to exceptional customer service and ongoing education.
Pevonia is an elite eco-friendly, natural skincare line. Pevonia UK offers over 80 at-home products and more than 50 Professional in-spa treatments. Pevonia provides spas with progressive knowledge and advanced techniques that effectively reveal the visible results of the repairing and rejuvenating actives found within their award-winning skincare ranges.
This position is Field/Home Based with regular commuting throughout the country and overseas on occasions. Ideally located in central England but all locations considered as some travel may be required throughout the UK.
Managing and developing Accounts in a specified area, whilst providing support to colleagues when required. In addition, you will be actively seeking new accounts and opportunities.
Duties to include:
- Actively seek and obtain new Accounts
- Liaise with Sales Administration/Customer Care team to deal with every request/order effectively and efficiently
- Attend and, as necessary, present at Account opening ceremonies
- Spend time evaluating an area i.e., population, transport links, car parking, then individual Spas/Accounts i.e., size, ethos, staff retention
- Arrange and facilitate regular in-house promotional and training sessions with Accounts
- From initial enquiry, cultivate enthusiasm for new venture and share/offer all services to aid development
- Complete all necessary administrative paperwork in a timely and efficient manner for effective Account operation
- Beauty Therapy qualified – level 3 minimum
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Sales experience
- Confident and dynamic
- Previously trained in Pevonia would be a strong advantage
How To Apply:
Please send your CV together with a personal cover letter, your current salary and what attracts you to this position by email to [email protected]
Deadline for Applications:
31st July 2022.