Soothing Sensitive Skin Mask
Softening, smoothening, sedating and calming. Azulene, Calendula and Aloe are among the choice ingredients encouraging skin to experience an
Softening, smoothening, sedating and calming. Azulene, Calendula and Aloe are among the choice ingredients encouraging skin to experience an overall sense of wellbeing. An excellent mask for all sensitive, erythematous skin types, with a soothing and softening effect. This mask leaves the skin calm with a feeling of well-being.
Did you know...
Zinc Oxide is often used in baby products because of its calming and soothing properties? Rich in Zinc Oxide, this mask diffuse redness while working to soothe and decongest for a calmed, refreshed, and desensitised skin.
Part of the Ligne Lavandou.
- for all types of sensitivity
- diffuses redness
- soothes irritated skin
- recommended for couperose skin
- calming, prevents bacterial growth
- moisturising and soothing
After cleansing the skin with the Sensitive Skin Cleanser followed by the Sensitive Skin Lotion, blot the skin dry and proceed with the Enzymo- Sphérides Peeling Cream. Apply a thin layer of this mask all over face and neck. Leave on for 10 minutes. Rinse with cool water. Follow with the Sensitive Skin Lotion then apply the Soothing Sensitive Skin Cream. Use once or twice a week.
- Zinc Oxide: calming, prevents bacterial growth
- Shea Butter: nourishing, healing, protecting
- Aloe: moisturising, soothing
- Azulene: soothing, decongesting
- Chamomile Oil: calming, healing
- Calendula: calms irritation, desensitising
- Panthenol (Vit. B Comp.): repairing, desensitising, moisturising
- Horse Chestnut: diffuses redness, vaso-constrictor
- Water (Aqua)
- Zinc Oxide
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Gel
- Glyceryl Stearate
- Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil
- Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract
- Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Extract
- Capryl Glycol
- Hexylene Glycol
Write a reviewYour Name:
Enter the code in the box below: