Pevonia’s Body Brush is ideal to activate blood circulation whilst exfoliating and preventing ingrown hairs. Can be used dry
Pevonia’s Body Brush is ideal to activate blood circulation whilst exfoliating and preventing ingrown hairs. Can be used dry or wet and is especially effective when applying Pevonia’s Silky Skin Body Scrub or Tropicale Saltmousse for deep cleansing, rendering rough areas smooth and soft. The ideal preparation before applying Pevonia’s Self-Tan to upper and / or lower body and a great addition alongside a healthy eating plan and a course of detox treatments to boost toxin release, reduce water retention and help contour the body.
Part of the Ligne Nymphea.
- activates blood circulation
- increases lymphatic drainage
- reduces water retention
- removes impurities and dead skin cells
- calms redness and spottiness
- prevents ingrown hairs
- Always body brush up towards the heart.
- Body Brush before your shower so as to wash off any toxins brought to the skins surface.
- Start on the legs and work your way up the body.
- On the abdomen brush down from the navel to the pubic line and up from the navel to the bust.
- Brush over the bikini line to stimulate the lymph nodes.
- Brush up the legs in long sweeping movements.
- Use Pevonia’s Dry Body Oil Moisturizer as an after-wax lotion to calm redness and spottiness.
- Body Brush legs and bikini line to exfoliate and prevent ingrown hairs.
- Use Pevonia’s Spot Treatment on infected ingrown hairs.
- Use Pevonia’s Preserve Body Moisturizer on legs to prevent ingrown hairs.
- Wood selected from either pear or beech
- natural bristles
Write a reviewYour Name:
Enter the code in the box below: